Monday, March 22, 2010

2010 Aiken Steeplechase

The Aiken Steeplechase happens twice a year and this year we met up with some friends to watch the races. Neat event and a fun afternoon but poor Christie got roasted. We should have brought the sunscreen.

This is the carriage parade. Just looking at the pictures will make you talk with an english accent.

That guy on the left in the orange and white was leading the whole race and then lost it at the end. My money was on the orange and white. I lost.

I think the guy I had my money on in this race was so far behind he didn't even get in the picture. Yeah, I wasn't too successful at the races. Good thing we only had $1 bets.

1 comment:

Mom said...

ooooh.......Christie's arms are looking kind of red, ouch !!!
But,such a cute haircut....love it.