Saturday, March 13, 2010

2010 Cloverleaf Duathlon

There was a local race on Saturday. I ran this race 2 years ago and it was a lot harder than I expected. This time was just as hard.
Just getting ready for the race. Once again Christie came and was my biggest fan and a great photographer.
Waiting for the gun...
Coming in from the first run and getting ready to jump on the bike.


This is after the bike ride. 10 miles of non-stop hills.

Coming in for the finish! The legs were burning.

Relief and a cup of fruit. This race was not as successful as last weekend. I finished in 1:06:15 and that was enough for 26th place overall and 4th in the 20-29 year old age group. Oh well, I guess I need to train more.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Probably more training would help......but you sure did look good !!!!!